Paleo Meals To Go Caldera Chicken Curry freeze-dried meal is the ultimate fusion of flavors that know no bounds. With chicken, pineapple, and tender vegetables, tapping into your taste buds has never been easier. Wanderlusters, explorers, and globetrotters dive into a meal sure to spice up your adventure in the backcountry, backpacking, skiing, hiking, camping, and traveling. And when you’re in a bind, we’ll be the emergency food in your emergency preparedness kit. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious, Paleo food.
Freeze-dried Caldera Chicken Curry is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, and shelf stable and protein-rich.
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 310, Fat Cal. 20, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (24% DV), Sodium 280mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 37g (12% DV), Fiber 6g (26% DV), Sugars 29g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A (100% DV), Vitamin C (300% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (25% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Chicken, Pineapple, Spinach, Coconut Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Seasoning (Garam Masala, Spices, Curry Powder), Onions, Celery, Sea Salt.
NET. WT. 3.05 O.Z. (86g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.