Paleo Meals To Go Butte Cacao Banana freeze-dried meal is so delicate and divine you’ll forget you’re roughing it in the wilderness. A strawberry and banana crunchy medley finished with almond slivers and cacao nibs, this hit-the-spot breakfast meal is foolproof for your adventure in the backcountry backpacking, skiing, hiking, and camping. Spelunk this lightweight MRE meal right to the bottom of your pack, carry-on, or emergency preparedness kit. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious, Paleo food.
Freeze-dried Butte Cacao Banana is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, and shelf stable. The meal contains 16 grams of protein and is sweetened with coconut sugar. It does not contain coconut shreds or chips.
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 570, Fat Cal. 310, Total Fat 35g (54% DV), Sat Fat 6g (32% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 56g (19% DV), Fiber 17g (68% DV), Sugars 33g, Protein 16g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (15% DV), Iron (30% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Bananas, Almond Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Almond Slivers, Whole Almonds, Cacao Nibs, Strawberries, Coconut Sugar, Ground Vanilla Beans, Sea Salt.
NET. WT. 4.5 O.Z. (118g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour ½ to ¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.