Paleo Meals To Go Bedrock Beef Chili is our lean, mean, freeze-dried meal cuisine sure to keep your belly warm this winter. Loaded with nutritious and delicious vegetables and beef, you’ll be sure to eat well and trek well no matter where you’re setting up camp. Whether you’re hitting the trails hiking and backpacking, tearing down a mountain skiing and snowboarding, or pulling together survival food for your emergency preparedness kit, pack Paleo Meals To Go. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious, Paleo food.
Freeze-dried Bedrock Beef Chili is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, shelf stable, and protein-rich.
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 360, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (13% DV), Sat Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 970mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 37g (12% DV), Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 21g, Protein 32g, Vitamin A (270% DV), Vitamin C (160% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (80% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Beef (Beef, Salt), Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Tomato Powder, Seasoning Blend (Chili Powder [Chilies, Salt, Spices], Spices, Granulated Garlic), Carrots, Coconut Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Sea Salt.
NET. WT. 3.05 O.Z. (86g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.
This backpacking meal is like a typical red chili, with a tomato base, and a lot spicier than our Mountain Beef Stew.