Paleo Meals To Go Summit Savory Chicken is our classic, cooked to perfection, freeze-dried, Paleo backpacking meal. Tap into your taste buds on your next adventure, prime your palate with the ancestral past, and cook up our hunter-gatherer’s favorite chicken and vegetables. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, healthy, Paleo freeze-dried food.
Freeze-dried Summit Savory Chicken is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, and shelf stable with 60g of protein.
Fuel Your Adventure, Nourish Your AdventureTM
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 300, Fat Cal. 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Sat Fat 1g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (39% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 5g (21% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 60g, Vitamin A (110% DV), Vitamin C (130% DV), Calcium (15% DV), Iron (25% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Cooked chicken, broccoli, spinach, spice blend (spices, granulated onion, granulated garlic), onions, mushrooms, green bell peppers, sea salt.
NET. WT. 3.09 O.Z. (88g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard. Remove optional salt packets.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes, adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Add optional sea salt if desired, stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- The enclosed sea salt can be added for enhanced flavor if desired.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.