Paleo Meals To Go Palisade Pineapple Mango makes a splash with a freeze-dried blend of tropical fruits and nuts that take you to paradise. When island fever has no limits, explore balanced nutrition with our freeze-dried Paleo backpacking meal whether you’re atop a volcano or camping in the backcountry. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, healthy, camping food for all your outdoor adventures.
Paleo-Friendly™ freeze-dried Palisade Pineapple Mango is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nightshade free, and shelf stable with 14g of protein.
Fuel Your Adventure, Nourish Your AdventureTM
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 640, Fat Cal. 450, Total Fat 50g (77% DV), Sat Fat 17g (84% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 280mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 47g (16% DV), Fiber 15g (58% DV), Sugars 29g, Protein 12g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (20% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Coconut, flaxseed meal, almond flour, walnuts, pecans, bananas, coconut sugar, pineapple, mango, ground vanilla beans, sea salt.
Contains coconut, almonds, walnuts, pecans.
NET. WT. 4.15 O.Z. (128g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour ½ to ¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.