Paleo Meals To Go Mountain Beef Stew is the hale and hearty freeze-dried meal to keep your hunger at bay. Whether you’re backpacking in the great outdoors, globetrotting abroad, or are just pressed for time and need a quick fix, dive into a bowl of Paleo stew. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious backpacking food for your outdoor adventures.
Freeze-dried Mountain Beef Stew is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, nightshade free, and shelf stable with 42g of protein.
Fuel Your Adventure, Nourish Your AdventureTM
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 390, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (16% DV), Sat Fat 5g (24% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 1020mg (43% DV), Total Carb. 24g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (27% DV), Sugars 15g, Protein 42g, Vitamin A (320% DV), Vitamin C (50% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (90% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Cooked Beef (beef, salt), carrots, onions, mushrooms, celery, spices (spices, granulated garlic), sea salt.
NET. WT. 3.06 O.Z. (87g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard. Remove optional salt packets.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes, adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Add optional sea salt if desired, stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- The enclosed sea salt can be added for enhanced flavor if desired.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.