Paleo Meals To Go Canyon Chicken Chili freeze-dried meal is seasoned to perfection, packed with flavor and added punch to get you going in the brisk outdoors and keep you warm by the campfire. Ancestral food for the modern good with lean, tender chicken and chili to boot. We’ll be your Paleo pal in the backcountry skiing, backpacking, hiking, and camping. Don’t forget to include Paleo Meals To Go as emergency food in your emergency preparedness kits and reach for us when you’re in survival mode. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, healthy, Paleo food.
Freeze-dried Canyon Chicken Chili is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, and shelf stable and protein-rich.
Fuel Your Adventure, Nourish Your AdventureTM
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 310, Fat Cal. 20, Total Fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (24% DV), Sodium 380mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 37g (12% DV), Fiber 6g (22% DV), Sugars 22g, Protein 40g, Vitamin A (310% DV), Vitamin C (200% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (20% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Coconut Sugar, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Green Chili Pepper, Spices, Celery, Sea Salt.
NET. WT. 3.06 O.Z. (87g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.
Canyon Chicken Chili is a basic white chili made with chicken and white vegetables (for the most part!). Cumin is the main spice which gives it its nice southwest flavor.